We understand many patients find themselves paying more of their own health care costs due to high deductible health insurance plans.
Immunizations are an expensive yet very important part of keeping your child healthy. Getting proper immunizations helps you avoid contracting easily preventable diseases. If you have a high deductible insurance plan you may want to utilize your local Health Department for free vaccines. The following is a list of local Health Departments.
Local Health Departments
- St. Louis County Health Department
- St. Charles County Health Department
- Lincoln County Health Department
- Warren County Health Department
- Franklin County Health Department
- International travel
- Sources for Immunization Information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Vaccines: Your child's first line of defense against illness
- Flu shot: Will it prevent the stomach flu?
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- HPV infection
- Influenza (flu)
- Vaccines for adults
- Frequently asked Questions
- American Academy of Pediatrics